The Seller Experience
Your Path to a Succesful Closing
1. File is Opened
When we recieve your purchase agreement.
2. Welcome Documents Sent
Seller information request form is sent to the sellers via a secure email link.
Payoff Authorization Form sent to sellers via secure email link.
3. Pre-Sign & Closing Schedule
Pre-sign date and time for sellers is scheduled.
Closing date and time for buyers is scheduled.
4. Settlement Statement Complete
Seller recieves Settlement Statement for review, prior to pre-sign.
5. Pre-Sign Complete
Sellers attend and sign required documents.
6. Closing Day
Buyers attend closing and sign required documents.
Sellers recieve proceeds.
What Sellers Should Bring to Closing
- A valid, government issued photo ID/DMV Paperwork (if applicable)
- Green Card (if applicable)
- Spouse (if applicable)
- Any required documents as requested by your closing team. For example, Certified Divorce Decrees, Probate Documents, Power of Attorney, Death Certificate, etc.
- Original voided check and/or wiring instructions from your Financial Institution for any sales proceeds (if proceeds are to be wired.
- LLC’s/Trusts/Estates must bring an EIN number.